At Stable Life Concepts, we believe that anyone can learn. It is our passion to create an environment where clients and their families can thrive. Our emphasis is clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder ages 3-21. We currently specialize in developing and delivering individualized therapy designed on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy) and Skinner's Analysis of Verbal Behavior (VB). We focus on the development of behavior, language, social/play, academic, executive functioning and adaptive daily living (ADL) skills. We empower families to acquire the necessary skills to help transfer their children's learning across all environments. It is our overall goal to help clients have as much functional independence as possible.
What is ABA?
Applied Behavioral Analysis is the scientific analysis of behavior that uses principles and techniques to systematically improve socially significant behavior. Positive behavior change is demonstrated through improvements in communication, language, social relationships, play, adaptive skills, executive functioning, motor skills, and academics.
How To Start ABA Services
- Completed Intake Packet: Download
Any other evaluations or reports would be helpful
- Intake Interview
- If insurance is involved then pre-authorization is required prior to any evaluation, therapy or other services being provided
- Assessment completed by Stable Life Concepts
- Meeting with Clinical Supervisor to discuss treatment goals and program plan
- Arrangement of therapy schedule